Ailsa Care Services have been providing care at home and housing support for the last two decades.
- We offer a range of Person Centred services to people of all ages, from children to older people.
- We specialise in enhanced care packages for individuals with complex care needs, but we also enjoy taking care of the little things in life like shopping, housework and socialising – pubs, clubs and holidays!
- We have built up a solid reputation over the years and pride ourselves in the relationships we have built with our clients and their families.
- We work in conjunction with social workers, case managers, family members, associated health care professionals and organisations representing the needs of our clients for example Epilepsy Scotland, MS Revive and the advocacy service.
- We are a family company, an ethical company, a professional organisation but most of all we are friendly, compassionate and genuinely go the extra mile for our clients.
Glasgow0141 886 3100
Renfrew0141 886 3100
Some of the people we work with:
- Older people
- People with dementia / Alzheimer’s
- Individuals with a physical disabilities
- Clients with a head injury
- Individuals living with a lifelong health condition
- People with a sensory impairment
- Children & Families
- Individuals with learning disabilities
- People with mental health issues
The services we provide
Enhanced care, for people with complex support needs...more info
Care at home
Ailsa Care Services have been registered to provide care at home and housing support in the Renfrewshire areas for the last two decades.more info
Ailsa Care are providing unique and creative care packages to children and families across central Scotland.more info
Ailsa Assist offers Specialist Housing Support Services for those with complex needs.more info
Services For Older People
At Ailsa Care, we are passionate about people living life as they choose and having their say!more info
Self Directed Supportmore info
Work with us
If you would like to work with us, view our Vacancies