- What we do
- Complex Care
Enhanced care, for people with complex support needs:
- Personal Care
- Bowel and bladder management
- Assistance with a peg feed
- Assistance with your medication
- Exercise planned by your physiotherapist
- Goal setting and achievements
- End of Life Care
Respite Services for the peace of mind of family & friends:
Respite services may be planned from as little as 1 hour a week (to allow family carers time to shop or socialise) or for example a two week block booking, to allow family members to go on holiday or take a break, knowing that loved ones are being cared for.
Adults with a Physical Impairment
Ailsa Care has been providing unique and Person Centred support packages to adults with a physical impairment for two decades.
- We work with our clients to create a personal plan based on lifestyle, needs and aspirations, and can assist in any area of life. From personal care – including medication, bowel management and exercise requirements – to domestic and social activities and holidays. We can also escort and assist clients while at school or college.
- We are passionate about the rehabilitation of clients where appropriate and work with them to set achievable goals and targets.
- Ailsa Care welcomes both private clients and those funded by the social work department / Direct Payments. We can provide care from 1 hour to 24 hour cover as needed.
- The support team at Ailsa have gained an excellent reputation for providing outstanding services for adults with physical disabilities.
- We can also recruit a team based on client requests, and encourage your input in the recruitment and selection process – some of our clients like to be involved in interviewing team members – others prefer that we select staff for them.
- Our Support teams are trained in subjects such as Moving and Handling and Health & Safety; however we also dedicate time to teaching specific subjects such as Spinal Injury, Motor Neurons, MS, Acquired Brain Injury and Palliative Care. We believe in the personal and professional development of our teams and the positive effects this has on our service.