- What we do
- Children Services
Services for Children & Families
Ailsa Care are providing unique and creative care packages to children and families across central Scotland.
- We work in the family home and within day centres for children.
- Our child care team often accompany children with varying needs on outings such as swimming, the cinema, horse riding or activities they enjoy.
- We work with both private clients and those referred by the social work department, & Self Directed Payments. We have found the respite we provide to families with a disabled child is invaluable, giving parents precious time to spend with brothers and sisters. We can provide from 2 hours to 24 hour care as you need it.
- Our team also assist young adults with learning difficulties on the journey to living independently – teaching skills such as cooking, cleaning and managing household bills.
- The Child care team at Ailsa have gained a reputation for providing outstanding family friendly services.
- We have a well-established and experienced team of child support workers, however we can also recruit a team based on client requests, and encourage input in the recruitment and selection process. Some of our clients like to be involved in interviewing team members – others prefer that we select staff for them.
- Our Support teams are all trained in subjects such as Moving and Handling and Health & Safety; however we also dedicate time to teaching specific subjects such as Autism and Asperger’s, Creative Play, Peg Feeding and Challenging Behaviour. We believe in the personal and professional development of our support teams and the positive effects this has on the services you receive.